Monday, February 07, 2005

 

so unproductive

it's been an unproductive day up to this very minute. i spent the whole sunday watching tv and sleeping. my schedule tells me that i should be done with my logic assignment by now (or at least halfway). unfortunately, all i was i able to do was cut out the articles. heck, i don't even know what to do with them. gawd, i'm in this slacking mode once more. i bet my blockmates are at least more than halfway with this crappy assignment.

nothing intellectual is running through my brain right now. i'd rather do this when i'm on a more proper state of mind tomorrow (err... later, that is). of course, this is the "legitimate excuse" i have for not accomplishing my goal for the day.

no classes tomorrow. it's university president's day. for whatever that is, don't ask me because i'd respond with a blank stare.

anyhow, i'd better hit the sack if i don't have anything more productive to do. i'll take a shot at waking up at 9am to do this logic stuff. (9am is quite early for my standards... ever since i started law school, i wake up at 10:30am, at the earliest).

i hope to accomplish more tomorrow. and find something interesting to blog about... Ü

Comments:
hahaha, nakaka-4 na president's day na ako, di ko pa rin alam bakit. pero hehe, he can have all the days he wants, if that means a breather from school :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?