Monday, December 27, 2004

 

lazy monday

i slept relatively early last night (this morning, rather). slept at around 3am. yeah, that's kinda early considering i went to bed the other morning at 6am and the following morning at 4am. anyhow, i woke up at 12:30pm. what a way to start the day. i've always despised mondays. probably for the same reason why many people don't like mondays too. which makes me think why i don't dislike tuesdays and wednesdays and so on. (this paragraph is going nowhere, better end it)

i was chatting thru ym early this morning with an old friend. she saw my baby pic in the window (i'm using ym beta... so there) and said "ang cute ng pic mo!" as i always do, i started the joke that it was not me but my kid. i was expecting to draw the same reaction like those of other friends who knew that it was a joke. but to my surprise, the following are excerpts from our conversation (not the exact words, but something like this):

me: nde nga ako yan, anak ko yan
her: seryoso, anak mo nga yan?
me: oo nga anak ko nga yan. bakit nde ba believable?
her: ganon na ba tayo katagal hindi nagbabalitaan at hindi ko alam na may anak ka na pala?
me: medyo nga
her: bakit hindi ako invited nung wedding?
me: civil wedding lang kasi. didnt invite people. the church wedding will follow soon. dun invited ka na
her: dapat lang invited na ko sa wedding no
me: oo ba
her: so who's the lucky girl?
(i don't answer immediately bec. i didn't know what to say...)

well, to end everything, i realized that this friend of mine was super gullible. as in she would believe almost everything that you would tell her. so i ended up confessing that it was a joke. hehe... if i didn't (as ella put it properly), na-chismis na yung buhay ko. hehe!

i was already planning to start studying today when i thought that i wouldn't have anything to do anyway. but no, my cousins came over and there. it's ok though, it's as if i want to study today anyway. hahaha!

thoughts for the day (for no apparent reason): why am i affected? bakit ako naiinis? if someone doesn't want to text you, then what can you do? even with that, why am i still affected? i don't know why... i hope someone helps me find the answers to these questions.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?