Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

in the state of being half-tipsy and half-sober

i kinda forced myself to do this post. umm... why? probably because i haven't tried writing or posting anything when i'm in this state. anyhow...

there's still quite a number of things i don't understand in my life or probably life in general. there's this moment when you know you are somehow someone, yet you seem to be a nobody. (wala lang, i just thought of this. it applies to many people anyway)

to someone, my only question is: why did you have to come into my life? or the better thought on this matter is: why did i have to become so stupid to wait? but since this is my blog, i happen to have all the right to say anything and rant (don't worry people, i don't plan on hurting anyone -- i'm just tipsy, i still know what i'm doing). ok then, why can't you understand that you could just tell me to bug off and that's it? that would be better off with my ego than finding myself looking like a fool waiting.

i know i'd laugh at this post when i'm completely sober. but what the heck?!? for now, i know that the proper thing to do is just sleep this away. besides, i'm getting a bit dizzy. hehe!

just an afterthought though, i just hope this doze of alcohol does help relieve my colds. hahaha!

Comments:
huh-hmmm...ano ito? ano ito?
 
haha! epekto lang yan ng alcohol... but u know. haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?