Sunday, November 28, 2004

 

weekend stuff

my brain is suddenly on rest mode. i can't seem to do my digests properly that's why i stopped. then i attempted to arrange my things here at home. i got "tired" after 10 minutes. and now, i can't seem to get my thoughts to form some coherence to do a decent entry here. so, back to the old way of doing random thoughts...

we got a free cut yesterday for the one and only subject we have on fridays (this was announced early on). went to dinner with my law school blockmates at greenbelt 3. i suddenly missed going out on gimmicks often. i realized though that it was sort of a welcome break (yeah right, after only 2 weeks of law school) or whatever break you want to call it. well, what i'd like to think of now is at least we had the chance to go out and enjoy before we "seriously" hit the books and cases (against the wall... hehe!).

oh speaking of enjoying... i enjoyed going out the last night (make that the other night) but it was bitin. apparently, some of my friends aren't sold out for the idea of doing some social drinking after dinner. probably, i was just in my fun-fun mode last night. nothing against anyone. i enjoyed anyhow Ü

Comments:
oy i had fun din sa ating munting kwentuhan nung thursday! hehehe... -eyen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?