Friday, November 19, 2004

 

semester 2, week 1

you see, i'm making the most out of this. i'm deprived these days of my usual daily internet surfing and all because i'm staying in the apartment for most of the week...

anyway, it's our first week for the second semester and (fortunately or unfortunately) we haven't met all our professors and we hardly have any "serious" assignments. which makes me think that these professors will give all the lengthy readings next week all at the same time (what's new anyway?)

well, for now, we're enjoying our "extended sembreak" but bracing ourselves for the hectic weeks ahead.

hope i still get to find time to do my entries here...

Comments:
lauie here! my blog is found on this site: http://tabulas.com/~joanna see yah soon..and I hope you are enjoying the "dormitory" life!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?