Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 

random thoughts... really random

i just want to have a new entry. no special reason. it's understandable why i can't get my thoughts together to write a decent entry. to begin with, i'm still awaiting the rest of my grades for the semester. i got relatively decent grades so far. what bothers me is that the grades in criminal law aren't out yet... how do i say this? umm... let's just say, it wasn't (actually, far from being) my best class for the whole semester. seems like failing this subject looms in front of me...

more random thoughts...

i realized that registration for next semester is on wednesday already (yeah, tomorrow!). heck, i haven't even decided if i should go on with law school. i've said again and again that i've never been so unsure in my whole life than now. i don't know if it's me or what. i want to do quite a lot of things. i like law school also. i want to try out my other options also. not a bit surprising, this is ME. however, i haven't even thought of choosing among all these options. at this point, i'm still thinking... trying to put every piece of the puzzle.

i don't seem to understand a lot of things. i dunno why... (see how random this is)

i hate this... i feel pressured and everything. why does everyone (well, not exactly everyone) think that i'm THAT bright and smart? i'm not fishing, ok? it's just that i'm really not. yeah, i heard that! it's easy to say that you should not mind whta others say. but is is THAT easy. i don't think so. i just feel so misunderstood.

hmm... as for now, i'm still waiting (and i hope not in vain)

Comments:
yeah, ganun na nga. i never thought people would see me that way kasi. kinda odd for me. yun lang Ü
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?