Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

something i really didn't think of doing

obviously, this is my very first entry. i really enjoy reading other people's blogs, but i never thought of doing one myself simply because i thought i wouldn't have time to post entries, tinker with the site and what-not. anyhow, i thought that if i sometimes "find time" to read other people's entries, why can't i just amuse myself (and probably others too) with my own entries. yeah, i know, i know, this seems to be what you call ordinary logic which, i feel, is being slowly killed by law school. (hmm... law school... this is a proper subject of another entry Ü)

going back to this first time thing, i figured that this might well be a stress-reliever from everything. (well, besides letting out my frustrations of being a writer) oh, even if i'm normally talkative (and yes, noisy), i happen not to be able to say everything. (of course, it's as if i'd want to share my whole life with everyone, you know) what else?

i know, enough of this nonsense and trashy talk. just wanted to have some introductory post of sorts. my everyday escapades will follow suit...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?